Welcome to Blog Safari

A theme for those who love something unique and creative, created by Template Trackers

Ok, SA Hiphop doesn't have that gangster element to it which I think is a huge plus for the industry(don't want to have some ignorant fools with Mic's and pens running around). Though I'm happy about that I feel that the music is made "nje" cause the art is out there, no one tells honest stories or gives us there honest views about current issue or at-least share their feelings with the audience.

I remember what Amohelang(RIP, Founder of The Basement) told me back when I aspired to be amongst the greatest writers who ever did it, his profound advice was "there are a million Mc's in the world but only one you, your views and feeling make you unique". I wish that his message could actually reach anybody wants to be an MC, to help them understand that all the Legends told their story as if they were journalists covering portions of what they went through giving the fans pages of their journals through songs. Even commercial success' such as "Big Pimping", "In the Club"(my apologies my radar does not pick up that much comm music anymore) these were songs by artists giving you an account of what happens in their daily lives.

If you missed the point I'll be frank then "stop giving us bull shit accounts for albums" and you wont receive bullshit record sales.


Letlhogonolo Cuban Sealetsa
s.vnolo@gmail.com
Bless those who receive the message with an open heart

0 comments :

Post a Comment