Welcome to Blog Safari

A theme for those who love something unique and creative, created by Template Trackers

Check out the Boys Bio in his own words Boi

Born and raised in the Ghetto of Meadowlands. Started rapping in ciphers hosted in the Meadowlands Zone 2 park. I've grown from strength to strength ever since. 

I've worked with a number of artists, some of which you see on television selling out BUT i've still kept it real. I released an E.P called The Most Adicted, working with the likes of Jaz, Dark Spark, Toxic, Oops MrC, Ootz and many more. My kinda sound is strictly Boom Bap and not for the faint hearted. 

I represent the most powerful neighbourhood when it comes to local hip hop, I REPRESENT THE 1852!


Most Addicted Track List:

Most Adicted-Everywhere we go- Feat Killa Tox
Most Adicted-Now U Know
Most Adicted-The News- Black Man

Download Music Pack

0 comments :

Post a Comment