Welcome to Blog Safari

A theme for those who love something unique and creative, created by Template Trackers


I met this dude back in 2003 when I worked on a Daft Punk Remix called its love (shit I should actually find that song), needless to say boi killed the song I think Daft Punk would have been proud. The track was re-produced by Marvin “Demar” Warden (genius) for Wile-E-Nuff records.

Moving on in 2008 he was working on his First EP with various producers but with a lot of contribution from Miza (not him) and Emmanuel on his house tracks but due to unforeseen work commitments he had to relocate to Kruger National park (of all places, heard they had a special tree for cellphone network), so the project was never really finished.

Here is some of the music from the EP. (click on the name of the song to download)

Track 1-  R.O.L.L.Y
Track 4 - Dreams

Reverbnation Link: reverbnation.com/rolly

Rolly I know you still there duke need more music  

0 comments :

Post a Comment