Welcome to Blog Safari

A theme for those who love something unique and creative, created by Template Trackers

joebuck

1st Place

Joseph Buckingham

West Babylon, NY

My goal with this design is to fully capture the magnitude of the body of work Dilla left behind. This is my painstaking attempt to document everything I could find by way of his life and discography. A true workaholic who loved Hip Hop, Life and Music.
Click here to view the original entry.
wake5

2nd Place

Carlos Carrera

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Dilla inspired me so bad before and after he was gone. I remember clearly the day it happened, at that time I was really into his music. I tried to express what his music makes me feel like, and how I think he must be remembered like. Like a legend.
Click here to view the original entry.
Starving Martian

3rd Place

Danyo Tes

Lake Forest, CA

Dilla and his music inspired me to shoot for the stars. Growing up in the 80's, I was always fascinated by Drew Struzan and his iconic movie poster.
Click here to view the original entry.


0 comments :

Post a Comment